Everlast PowerTig 250ex
Click to enlarge
Features & Benefits
- Stable, smooth arc characteristics with good puddle wet in.
- Portable and lightweight with industrial capability.
- Adjustable weld parameters for 2t/4t operation.
- Pulse function increases weld quality while reducing overall heat input.
- Easy to connect torch and accessories allow quick setup.
- Connect to clean power generator for "go anywhere" capabilities.
- Digital readout for accurate setting of amperage controls.
- Color coded controls are easy to find and understand.
- Ergonomic styled torch and accessories.
- Suitable for use with 10,000W "clean power" generators.
The crown jewel of the Everlast PowerTig line, the PowerTig 250 EX has made a remarkably favorable impression on many industry professionals as a commercial class dual purpose Pulse TIG/ Stick (GTAW-P, SMAW) welder. With its notable easy arc starting and arc stability, it easily outpaces any transformer machine in the industry with its lightweight IGBT module design.
Currently the PowerTigs are found throughout a broad range of applications whether its in the home garage, motorsports facility, on the pipeline or in the shipyard. The intuitive controls and design make setup and operation easy for about any welder, regardless of training, skill or location. Though it has been compared to many high end machines for its phenomenal performance and features, the PowerTig 250 EX really sits in a price class of its own, setting a new standard for the industry.
Features such as Arc Force control, High pulse frequency, HF/Lift arc function, a wide range of AC frequency control, broad AC balance control, 2T/4T operation with full panel control parameters, and a spot weld timer make this machine well equipped compared to any welder offered by the competition.
|Recommended Uses||Standard Equipment||Optional Equipment||Recommended Metals|
- Welding Repair
- Motorsports/ Automotive
- Commercial maintenance
- Fabrication/machine shops
- Shipyard/pipeline industry
- Tig torch with cable
(225 LX, 250 EX, 315DX water cooled)
- Work clamp with cable
- SMAW electrode holder
- Argon regulator
- Consumable starter pack
- Foot Pedal
- Water cooler
- Welding cart
- Welding helmet
- Consumable kit
- Aluminum (PowerTig Series only)
- Stainless Steel
- Copper/nickel alloys
|Max Start Input Amps||
45A @ 220V 1 phase
26A @ 220V 3 phase
|Max Running Amps||
36A 1 phase
16A 3 phase
|Duty Cycle @ Rated Amps||60% @ 250 A|
|Start Amps (initial)||0-100 A|
|End Amps (final)||0-100 A|
|Arc Force Control (DIG)||YES|
|Up Slope Timer||0-10s|
|Down Slope Timer||0-10s|
|Pulse Frequency Control||.5-500 Hz|
|Pulse Time On (Width)||10-90%|
|Pulse Amp Ratio||5-95%|
|Lift Start Tig||YES|
|High Frequency Start||YES|
|AC Frequency Control||5-250 Hz|
|AC Balance Control||10-90%|
|AC Square Wave (Aluminum)||YES|
|Pre-Gas Flow Timer||0-10s|
|Post Flow Timer||0-25s|
|Stick (Smaw)||5-200 A @ 35% duty cycle|
|Over Current Warning||Yes|
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: